- Exhibition 'Split Ends' in a joint exhibition "14/20 - Beauty & The Ephemeral". Station Berlin, March 2016
With photographs by ASTRID BEUTEL | EVA BRUNNER | JÜRGEN DOMMITZSCH | HANNES GADE | TOM GONSIOR | ARIANE HÖHNE | MELINA JOHANNSEN | AGATA KOWALSKA | SVEN MARQUARDT | WILHELM RINKE | JULIA SCHMIDT | ADELE SCHWAB |THOMAS TILTMANN | ARNE WESENBERG | DAVID WITTENBURG
Centered on concepts of "Beauty & the Ephemeral", new works are presented - developed in the one year seminar of Sven Marquardt at the Ostkreuzschule Für Fotografie Berlin. The perception of beauty connected with the concept of time is analyzed from multiple facets: from looking back upon the past - to flashing forward into the future. On the one hand there is the attempt to capture the futile moment via photographic means, and on the other a fascination for the eternal cycle of nature. Within the search for beauty in transience, there is also an awareness that "Mind and body, as flesh and soul, take parallel developments, sometimes diverging entirely and irreconcilably from one another."
- POKOCHAJ FOTOGRAFIE NR 21 - Porftolio & Text (13 pages). Poland, Sep' 2015
- FLINT Magazine "HolyCity - Vatican". Australia, Jul' 2014
- FLINT Magazine "Farming the future". Australia, Jun' 2014
- CNN iReport "Bangkok protests". International, Feb' 2014
- CNN International Edition "From flames to fiery opposition, protests rock Ukraine, Venezuela, Thailand." International, Feb' 2014
- Actors for Human Rights: Documentary theater 'The Asylum Monologues', Germany.
/Dokumentarisches Theater: 'Asylmonologe' Bühne für Menschenrechte
- Amnesty Journal. Germany, Jan' 2012
- Exhibition "The Craving" 2012, Kugelbahn, Berlin, Germany
- Short film "JUMPOLINA" shortlisted in a competition for MOFILM, 2012
Concept, camera and editing: Marta Jurkowska & Agata Kowalska
- Music Video for Doctor Voltage, Song "With The Top Down", 2011
Concept, camera and editing: Agata Kowalska / Light: Thomas Scheffler